Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Neglect

Update: Stars I think might be my surprise out of this group. I don't like every song, but I really like the ones I do like.

So I been a little slow on my updates, and I don't have a music review yet, but I will post a list of albums I'm currently listening to that are first listens for me. (Or more thorough listens, some of these I have heard before, thank you Garrett)

Lali Puna- Scary World Theory
Caribou- Andorra
Vampire Weekend Contra
School of Seven Bells- Disconnect from Desire
Deerhunter- Microcastle
Deerhunter- Weird Era Continued
Stars- In Our Bedroom After the War
Telefon Tel Aviv- Map of What is Effortless
Dntel- Dumb Luck

If you have strong feelings about any of these, let me know. I'm really liking School of Seven Bells and Lali Puna so far. Of course, Vampire Weekend is great, which I already knew, I just wanted to listen to the whole album a little more. So, I promise more pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment