So for my return to blogging after a baby hiatus I thought a 101010 post would be in order. More fun after the jump.
The new kid:
A really cute kid:
Playing kids:
Our kids: (with a really good pout in progress)
Thanks for putting these on the blog so I could enjoy them. They are such nice photographs.
ReplyDeleteDad
I will never get enough of these photos!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
Wonderful shots. But how did you get so many children smiling and looking in the right direction at the same time?!
ReplyDeleteSo, Garrett is right--I was there, and I know that Pitter held that pose for exactly one nano-second each time. Sam, you have an amazing trigger finger. So very, very cute.
ReplyDelete@Tricia & Garrett B-
ReplyDeleteOne of the beauties of digital cameras- what you don't see are the frames right before and after these that are either blurry, someone has their eyes closed, or, with the group shot, my shadow is completely covering Alessia, instead of just the bottom corner of her face! So yeah, digital makes it easier, but I still prefer the look of film- next time.
I love ALL of these, and the close-ups are priceless! Very, very nice....
ReplyDelete