Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New scans

A scanned two roles of Astia tonight. They are stunning as slides, I'm still trying to get the colors to jump the way they do on the film. These are pretty close. I also think the focus is off just a touch on my scanner, which I need to try to adjust. I promise, they are scary sharp in the original film!

These first two are from Sunday:

Rachel and Dylan, Mt. Airy Forest, Autumn

Rachel and Dylan up close, Mt. Airy Forest, Autumn


This last one is from the 4th of July, they had a whole lot of fun with these sparklers!
Sparklers, July 4th


3 comments:

  1. Thought I'd drop in and say hi and mention we saw a phenomenal Jonsi concert last night. Got to meet Jonsi afterward. Nice fella. Not that I'm rubbing it in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you pull that off? You rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pictures of Rachel with Dylan. I'm trying to catch up with online stuff. I really need to print up pictures and display my beautiful family. So very glad you have this great talent with photography, Sam!

    ReplyDelete