We had the house to ourselves last night thanks to some friends who took our children for the night, so to celebrate Rachel dragged me out of bed at 6:00am to go to Fernald Preserve, our favorite former nuclear weapons production site. Some pics after the jump.
I finally got a tripod so I can take low light pictures. These two are from the lake at the entrance, we got there to early to actually go all the way in, the gate was locked.
This last one is from the road leading away from Fernald, so not the preserve at all, just a pretty southwest Ohio sunrise over the fields.
I'm planning a post with some beach pictures form this time last year because I miss it and wish I were there.
So I had a few minutes to myself this FHE and I took a few jumps through your very enjoyable (I'd even say gifted) jpg's and gab. Thanks for sharing- I made the Queen Annes's lace close up my new screen saver. Simple beautiful, Sam!
ReplyDelete