I scanned some film last night, some from this past weekend, some from 5 years ago.
Check it out after the jump.
I'll start with the new. These two are from our last trip to Mt. Airy forest. Fuji Astia 100, RB67
These next are from a trip to the zoo on a hot and steamy day. Kodak Portra 160NC
These next are from earlier this spring. Fuji Astia 100, RB67
These are obviously from a few months back. Kodak Portra 160NC, RB67
Now to the old.
These next are from an Easter 2005 trip to Table Mountain, CA, and are still some of my all time favorites of Alessia. (Sorry, there are a lot!) Film-?, Holga
And finally, from just a few weeks before the Easter photos, we have these, which maybe puts into perspective how long it's been since we last did this baby thing!
(Holga again on the first two, film unknown. The last is with my RB67, maybe I'll do a camera post soon)
So if you stuck around for the end of this one, I hope you enjoyed it. I'm going to try to make future posts a little more concise and focused. I just wanted to get the scans up. I apologize for the dust spots, hard to be clean enough when scanning. Photoshop CS5 has a fantastic healing brush that does wonders for dust spots. I'm saving up!
























thanks Sam, i enjoyed the pictures.
ReplyDeletelove, Dad
Beautiful pictures, Sam! I loved all of them. You have a great talent for capturing the beauty of nature, and the ones of the kids are going to be priceless through the years - how wonderful! I look forward to more posts...
ReplyDelete